I. MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT:
1. We reserve the right to change, modify or otherwise alter any of these terms and conditions at any time without notification. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting on Royalens Website. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself informed of any changes.
1. Client: The company or individual requesting the services of Royalens Design & Development.
2. Royalens: Royalens Design & Development, the primary designer/developer/site owner, and its employees and/or affiliates
1. Royalens will carry out work only where an agreement is provided by email or telephone. An “order” is deemed to be an email written or a contract between Royalens and the client; this includes any telephone agreement.
IV. DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT:
1. Royalens will carry out work only where an agreement is provided by email or telephone. An “order” is deemed to be an email written or verbal contract between Royalens and the client; this includes any telephone agreement.
IV. DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT:
1. Whilst every endeavor will be made to ensure that the website and any scripts or programs produced are free of errors, Royalens cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction of the website or any part of it.
2. The website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of Royalens until all outstanding accounts are paid in full.
3. Any scripts, cgi applications, php scripts, code, or software (unless specifically agreed) written by Royalens remain the copyright of Royalens and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of Royalens.
4. Any coding additions to website briefs provided will be carried out at the discretion of Royalens and may carry an additional cost. Where no charge is made by Royalens for such additions, Royalens accepts no responsibility to ensure such additions are error free and reserves the right to charge a fee for any corrections to these or further additions.
5. The client agrees to make available as soon as is reasonably possible to Royalens all materials required to complete the site to the agreed standard and within the set deadline.
6. Royalens will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure of either Royalens or the Client to meet agreed deadlines.
7. Royalens will not be liable or become involved in any disputes between the site owner and their clients and cannot be held responsible for any wrongdoing on the part of a site owner. This includes any disputes regarding content/images that have been provided to Royalens for inclusion on the site.
8. Royalens will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients’ appointed agents.
9. Royalens will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any material provided by its agents.
10. In no event shall Royalens be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special and exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever, stemming from the use or performance of a client’s website, app or from any information, products and services provided through client sites, even if the owner of this website or app has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
11. In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by Royalens, Client’s use of websites which Royalens produced on their behalf is entirely at the Client’s own risk.
12. If Royalens is in breach of the arrangements under this agreement, Royalens will not be responsible for any losses that Client suffers as a result.
13. Royalens does not have any liability of any sort (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of providers of telecommunication services or for faults in or failures of their networks and equipment.
14. A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required for all Royalens projects before any development or design work will be carried out.
15. Once a website has been designed and completed, the final balance of payment is then due in accordance with Royalens’ payment terms.
16. Royalens have the right to shut down \ suspend client website \ app if all payment not settled as agreed upon.
17. There are no exceptions to this. For example, if the Client decides they no longer want the site, because they have commissioned the work and paid a deposit they are still obliged to pay for the work that has been done. Nonpayment will result in legal action being taken if necessary. Once full payment is received for a website, it is assumed that the project has been completed to the client’s satisfaction and no refunds can be offered. Royalens does offer free updates for 10 days but is not obliged to after completion to allow for any final amendments that may be required.
V. COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS:
1. Royalens cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the Client or used by the Client on their website at a future point in time.
2. The Client represents to Royalens and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Royalens for inclusion in web pages or Apps are owned by the Client, or that the Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Royalens and its subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client.
VI. DATABASE, APPLICATION AND E-COMMERCE DEVELOPMENT:
1. Royalens cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the Client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure products are problem-free and accurate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the Client in ensuring that all software is functioning correctly before use.
2. Unless specifically agreed otherwise, any scripts, applications, code or software written by Royalens remain the copyright of Royalens and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of Royalens.
3. Where applications or sites are developed on servers not recommended by Royalens, the Client is expected to provide or seek any information, additional software, support or co-operation pertaining to the server required in order for the application to be correctly developed. Where large applications are to be developed, it is the client’s responsibility to provide a suitable testing environment which is identical to the final production environment.
4. The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site or application developed by Royalens before making it generally available for use. Where “bugs,” errors or other issues are found after the site or application is live, Royalens will endeavor (but is not obliged) to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief.
1. Royalens will endeavor to ensure that any developed/designed site or application will function correctly on the server it is initially installed in and that it will function correctly when viewed with the web browsing software Microsoft Internet Explorer and to an acceptable level with Firefox and Google Chrome and Safari Browsers. Royalens can offer no guarantees of correct function with all browser software or different screens sizes, as browser software is constantly changing.
VIII. WEBSITE HOSTING:
1. Although Royalens recommends hosting companies to host Client websites, no guarantees can be made as to the availability or interruption of this service by Royalens. Royalens cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of this service, or for loss of turnover, sales, revenue, profits or indirect, consequential or special loss.
2. Royalens reserves the right to refuse to handle in any way material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or in any way controversial, and also to terminate any web hosting service we provide for Clients should the necessity arise.
IX: WEBSITE SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION:
1. Due to external factors, such as changes to the way search engines rank websites, Royalens cannot offer any guarantees regarding the position we will achieve for websites. The process of optimizing websites itself will bring in more traffic and hits and visits will increase to the site naturally. Royalens cannot accept liability for any change in a website’s search engine rankings, or drop off in the position of a website, due to technical changes, changes in the algorithms of the search engines or the factors that they use to rank websites.
XI. PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS:
1. Payments must be made promptly. Delinquent bills will be assessed a $200 charge if payment is not received within 30 days of the due date. If an amount remains delinquent 45 days after its due date, an additional 5% penalty will be added for each month of delinquency. Royalens reserves the right to remove pages of your website from the Internet until final payment is made. In case collection proves necessary, the Client agrees to pay all fees incurred by that process.
2. A deposit is required from any new Client before any work is carried out. It is Royalens policy that any outstanding accounts for work carried out by Royalens or its affiliates are required to be paid in full, no later than 30 days from the date of the invoice unless by prior arrangement with Royalens.
3. Once a deposit is paid and work is completed, Client is obliged to pay the balance of payment in full. Royalens will contact Clients via email and telephone to remind them of such payments if they are not received when due.
4. If accounts are not settled or Royalens has not been contacted regarding the delay, access to the related website may be denied and web pages removed. In this case, Royalens will only reactivate the access if the accounts are fully settled, including payment of any additional charges incurred as per Royalens’ past due policy.
5. Royalens does not refund any processed payments, as we immediately start working on Client projects once the payment is received.
6. A minimum of 45% is required for Royalens to proceed further with client project.
XIII. ASSIGNMENT OF PROJECTS:
1. Royalens reserves the right to assign subcontractors, freelancers, and employees to Client projects in order to ensure both the right fit for the job and on-time completion.
2. Any Client that experiences a problem with the web service provided by Royalens should raise the matter directly contacting Royalens’ via email only, giving sufficient information to locate the material (such as a url) and clearly outlining the grounds for complaint. Royalens will approach the individual responsible for the material in question with a view to resolving the matter to the satisfaction of the complainant.